Tabs

home aboutme homedecor recycle sew organize gallery

Monday, May 11, 2020

Simple Fruit Art

Hello, if you have been following me on social media you know how much I am into fruit art these days. It all started when my little one suddenly lost interest in eating fruits. I couldn’t give up and kept running behind her to get a cup of fruits into her tummy. It was most frustrating for both of us. Suddenly one day I got reminded that I had a few fruit skewers left out from her birthday party and I decided to give them a shot. I cut a few different colored fruits and put them on a skewer. I went to her sneaking it behind and said surprise here is a fruit wand for my princess. Thank god it worked and she got so excited to eat fruits that day. That’s the beginning and I never stopped after that. Making simple yet beautiful art on the plate was fun for me and it was fun for my little one to eat. It was a win-win.

Fruit art, Food art, Food art for kids, Kids Snack Ideas, Healthy food for Kids

As I started sharing them on social media few of my friends reached out to me and asked to make short videos to show them how I make those food art plates. So here I am sharing my first fruit art video with you all. This one doesn't need any kind of special tool, just your regular kitchen knife will do the trick. I am going to show more fruit art and breakfast art ideas. Subscribe on youtube to be notified when I post them.



 I share my food art pictures on Instagram. If you want to see some stunning yet simple fruit art I highly recommend following me at letsmakeitlovely.

Hope you enjoyed my first food art video. Do tell me in the comments if you will give it a try. Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. How very creative. Wish I had thought of this when my some was little. Thanks for sharing. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete