I have been nominated for Liebster Award! If you don't know what it is? Hi Fi! Even I did not, until Katie from It's a Ginger Snap nominated me. After little google search, I understood that it started way back in 2010 and that the award rules were little different then. Based on Katie's post, the current rules for the liebster award are:
- You have to link back to the person who nominated you.
You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers, and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post for them so that they can learn about the nomination.
And here are my answers for Katie's Questions:
2. What is the most important thing that you have learned about blogging so far?
Work Hard and Party Harder! (I mean at link parties ;))
3. What is your favorite project/blog post that you have done?
DIY Star Burst Mirror and Sew faux Leather base Tote Bag
4. What is your favorite movie and why?
Twilight. I just love the book series and so do the movie.
5. How do you blog? Where and what kind of stuff do you have to have?
All I need is a Laptop with my craft photos in it and an internet connection.
6. When you’re feeling stressed, what’s the best way to calm down?
Crafting is the best medicine that worked for my brain till date. I just get so involved with it that I forget everything else.
7. If you could change one thing in your house, what would it be?
Our front porch. Its just too boring.
8. What was your first car?
Lol :) Sorry I don't remember the name, but it was one awesome remote control car that I and my brother use to drive crazy :)
9. When you have free time with your family, what’s your favorite activity?
Chatting and cooking.
10. If you could see any important event from the past, what would it be and why?
Falling in love with my husband. The most wonderful thing I decided to do was to share my life and heart with him.
11. If there was a movie made about your life, what actor/actress would you want to play you?
Jennifer Aniston, in her 20's ofcourse! :)
Now that I have done my part of answering questions. Here is a list of 11 blogs I nominated for Liebster Award. Go check these wonderful blogs: (The list is random.)
- Vikalpah. I am sure you will be surprised with her creativity.
- Priyam Simple Joys.A blog with great collection of paper crafts and tutorials.
- Two Keck Girls. I love her beautiful nail art tutorials.
- Life With Lorelai. Aahhhh, she has great talent of pumpkin carving. You will be thrilled.
- Hooked On Homes. Visit her blog for great tips on decorating your home.
- DIY Beautify. She does create beauty from ordinary.
- Crochet by CED Designs. As I am starting to try my hands at crocheting, I am just loving her blog.
- Busy Being Jen. Organizing, Fitness, Beauty and Crafts, she has got everything on her blog.
- Night Owl Corner. I cannot tell you enough about this blog. I just love love love every post in it sooo much.
- Edea Smith. If you are planning to reclaim some wood, go check her blog for some great inspiration.
- The Little Farm Diary. Do you like vintage style homes like me, then her home will just look like heaven to you.
1. Why and how long ago did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite craft or home decor store?
3. Is there something you learnt late in your blog journey that you wished you knew before?
4. What is your favorite pass time other than blogging?
5. How many hours per week do you dedicate to your blog?
6. What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most?
7. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
8. What is you favorite post that you have written?
9. Is there any post that you have been planning to do but kept postponing for a while now?
10. How did your friends and family react when you first started your blog and what do they think about it now?
11. Which blog post of mine do you like the most?
Finally, Once again thank you Katie, for nominating me. My dear nominees, now its your turn to accept the award and most importantly "Have Fun!" :)