Wouldn't you love if you find a photo frame that matches your decor for 1$? Absolutely Yes, right? However, it is tough to find one. But you can always find a blank wooden frames for 1$ in all craft stores and paint or Mod podge it colorfully to your decor needs.
1. Paint the inner and outer edges of frame with craft paint.
2. Choose scrapbook paper or gift wrap that matches your decor.
3. Use Mod podge to stick chosen paper on the frame and let it dry.
4. Mod podge a thin layer on the paper frame with even strokes.
(Don't worry Mod podge will dry clear. Just give it time to dry completely.)
5. Just add your lovely pic.
Fun and easy project to do even with kids. Isn't it?
Please leave your comments. Thanks for stopping by.